I give you the Luci pattern, but you have to stay at home.

Good morning, world. I got stuck in pre-emptive quarantine because of Covid-19, too.
I moved into my new house three days before quarantine, so I'm living a little awkwardly. I couldn't buy a piece of furniture in time, to put all my work stuff, which is now all on the floor, in boxes. The house is really small, too: 12sqm of space where I have to stay busy doing things so I don't go crazy.

I'm honest with you, I'd like everyone, absolutely everyone, to stay at home. I've already lost my uncle because of this virus and I don't want to see other people die.

So, if you have some black and white cotton at home and a crochet, I decided to give you one of my patterns for free, to keep you busy these days, which are not easy for anyone.

Please follow the rules and stay at home, because this is not a Hollywood movie and people die for real. Do it for the people you love.

I hope you like the present.

There are no mistakes in the pattern, though it may seem like it. Follow the instructions with confidence.

And stay at home.









Commenti

  1. First I'll start by thanking you for sharing this wonderful pattern
    Second thing is that there is actually a mistake in the pattern, at the legs instructions there is a jump from row 25 to 28 and from 28 to 32.
    Rows 26,27,29,30 and 31 have no directions and it is unclear what you're supposed to do in them

    RispondiElimina
  2. There are actually a lot of mistakes in this pattern, a lot of counting errors that don't match up to the total amount of stitches in a round, and pretty much zero instructions on how to match up the pieces when assembling them. Glad this was not behind a paywall because you really can't claim this pattern to be perfect, this is why pattern testing is a thing.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari