Crochet - Time Lapse - Ugolin

During an interview to get an atelier, they asked me what I would do if my crochet work didn't take off. A question that made me cry. I replied that I will never give up, because it is the thing that makes me feel good, my dream in the drawer. I went home and started working right away, to erase that bad question. That's how Ugolin was born. 12 hours of work, 42 degrees Celsius, 200% humidity and the yarn it didn't want to run through my fingers.
Now I feel better.

I know it sounds weird to a lot of people, but this is my job and I love it so much.
Never give up!

And, if you love my work, a subscription and video sharing, they could really help me a lot to maintain and develop this work that I love to madness :)

Thank's!

Enjoy the video.

Commenti

Post più popolari