Good Vibes wreath



I don't know about you, but I think the whole world needs good vibes this year. Viruses, asteroids, fires, grasshoppers... I don't know what's next, so I cross my fingers, close my eyes and send good vibrations around me!

Why a wreath? Because you can hang it in front of you and watching it will put you in a good mood. That's why I used so many bright colors.

We're surrounded by too much ugliness. At least in our house, let's surround ourselves with a few things that make us feel good and give us the energy to change even the ugly ones.




I used different materials for this crown. Get ready to shape a lot of metal wire!



And now everyone go and prepare your Good Vibes wreath to arrive safe and sound at the end of the year.

You find it in my Etsy shop.


Commenti

Post più popolari