Tutorial video - Crochet coaster for beginners

This is my first day of the second lockdown and my crochet video tutorial experiment has officially started. I'm certainly not going to let this 2020 full of bad luck get me down.

Being the first videos, if you want to give me some advice about it, they will be welcome. The idea is to present step-by-step tutorials, simple and affordable, also for beginners, whether they are useful or futile, the important thing is that you have fun following them.

I don't really like tutorials covered by music, because it distracts my concentration. I thought there might be other people like me and I deliberately uploaded a sound of nature in the background. Unfortunately I can't do it live, because I live in the city traffic.

As for the other tutorials, you will find each project also in a left-handed version, because I like to involve people with abilities different from mine.

The first project is a coaster made with leftover yarn. I used a crochet hook n.4mm and some yarn suitable for the hook.
If you prefer to follow the pattern, I leave it here on the site.

It could be a welcome Christmas gift, quick and easy to make.

I really hope you like them and find the idea interesting. I also hope that my channel can grow with your help so, please, subscribe and let a little like of appreciation.


Enjoy them and stay home, please.

Commenti

Post più popolari