Tutorial video - easy bunting - right/left hand


The crochet video tutorial experiment continues. It is very difficult to think of an object that contains many stitches, that is easy to make and, at the same time, it becomes a pretty object.

I have seen that the bunting to decorate home contains all three of the above mentioned preconditions. 

It's easy to do and you decide the length and colour you prefer. Assembly is also easy for beginners.

What you will practice with: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, colour change, weaving the tails between the stitches.

Of course, the experiment of the double video, right and left-handed, also continues, to give everyone the chance to learn easily.

Let me know if you found it difficult to follow the video but, above all, send me the photos of your works, that I am really curious to see if I've been useful to you.


Good work!


Commenti

Post più popolari