Autumn has always been my favorite season. I love its colors, the leaves flying in the wind, the crisp air tickling my skin. I look forward to autumn to snuggle up indoors, wrapped in a soft blanket, surrounded by my yarn balls, in front of a steaming cup of hot tea.


In this setting, I decided to prepare a set of soft cushions to give the house a cozy autumn mood.


The first cushion is an oak leaf. Its special feature is the absence of seams. The cushion is worked in one piece from top to bottom.


The level is easy.  You just need to know these stitches: single crochet, slip stitch and back loop crocheting.


Embroidery is easy too. With a little patience you are sure to bring this oak leaf cushion to life in just a few hours.

The pattern contains stitch explanation, embroidery stitch patterns and all the steps line by line.




Commenti

Post più popolari